A truly unforgettable wedding day! Fijian warriors escort the bride to her groom, blowing a conch shell (Davui), and beating a Lali drum. Fijian warriors escort the newlyweds to a Kava ceremony that creates a "spirit of place" for this happy day to be remembered forever.
Following the Kava ceremony, a traditional Fijian "Lovo" feast awaits - a variety of meat, seafood and vegetables wrapped in banana leaves and cooked in an underground "oven". Special touches such as tropical floral arrangements for the Bride's bouquet and Groom's lapel and sparkling wine for the bridal toast are all included.
Includes the following:
- Pastor or Marriage Celebrant
- License and Marriage Certificate
- Venue decoration
- Floral arrangement for Bride's bouquet and Groom's lapel
- Fijian Warrior escort with Lali drum and Davui
- Wedding Cake and Champagne for bridal toast for 2
Additional Items POA:
- Photographer and/or Videographer - Bring your own or select our recommended local photographer
- Fijian Band Boys to play guitars and sing at dinner and Kava Ceremony
The WEDDING LICENSE can be obtained in Savusavu. A current passport, birth certificate, and proof of annulment or divorce (if appropriate) are required. You must allow sufficient time to go together to the Savusavu District Officer's office to sign the License and pay the Marriage License fee.
The wedding must take place within 28 days thereafter.
Note: Special requirements for those planning a Catholic ceremony. You must send a letter of freedom to the Fijian priest 2 to 3 weeks in advance of your wedding date.