Say “I do!” in paradise.. A wedding away is truly the ultimate romantic escape. With just seven villas on a picturesque private island, Savasi Island is the perfect setting for your intimate celebration. A personal wedding coordinator will work with you on all the details to craft a destination wedding unlike any other…
- “Lai Lai” Wedding
Our simple, signature elopement
- US$800.00 plus tax
- or FREE with a 7 night booking
Pastor or celebrant
License, Marriage Certificate
Private transfers to/from District Office
Processing of all documents
Venue decoration: Bespoke floral arbour, decorated aisle, and signing table
Candlelit private dinner for two on the beach
Wedding cake (1 tier)
- “Levu” Wedding
Our deluxe elopement package
- US$1500.00 plus tax
- or FREE with Island Charter
- Includes everything in the Lai Lai package, PLUS
Seasonal floral arrangements (Grooms button hole, Brides bouquet and/or lei, floral crown or hair piece)
Lali drummer and conch blower signify the Brides arrival
Traditional Fijian warrior escorts escort the Bride to her Groom
Champagne toast for two
Local acoustic band to serenade the couple
Traditional kava ceremony experience on the beach
Customise your package with these add-ons, some items will be priced on application;
- Photography or Videography – from US$1,000.00
- Bridal Hair and Makeup – US$180.00
- Bridesmaid Hair and Makeup – US$90.00
- Fijian Women’s or children’s choir
- Fijian Ring Bearer or Flower Girl
- ‘Meke’ traditional dance and story telling performance (25 mins), fire dancing (1 hour) private firework display (subject to availability)
- Two or three-tier wedding cake
- Flower arrangements for wedding attendants
- Cocktail Hour and canapés on the beach
- Custom menu packages including traditional Fijian “Lovo” (earth oven) feast or Seafood Buffet
- Custom drink packages
- Private Island Charter
- US$7,000.00 plus tax per night
- Bring 24 of your loved ones, and enjoy a FREE “Levu” Wedding Package with this ultimate private retreat. You’ll have exclusive use of Savasi Island and its facilities, with all meals, round-trip transfers (Savusavu airport to Savasi Island return), welcome cocktails, celebratory beach reception (or your choice of location) and island activities included.
Min. 3 night stay.
Contact us for details, and start planning your
once-in-a-lifetime getaway now
To marry in Fiji you must obtain a marriage licence, which requires you to bring your valid passports as well as original or certified copies of your Birth Certificates.
- If under the age of 21 – Written parental consent
- If previously married – Divorce papers
- If previous spouse is deceased – Death certificate
- If you wish to have a Catholic wedding – Letter of Freedom from your priest (emailed to us 2-3 weeks in advance of your wedding date)
Keep in mind
You must allow sufficient time, once in Fiji, and before the intended wedding date, to go to Savusavu District office together and present the above documents. This is where you will sign and obtain a marriage licence. We recommend arriving 2 days before the intended wedding date.
The District office is open Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm). Please keep this in mind, as it may effect the desired wedding date. For example, if you check in late on a Friday afternoon, you will not be able to attend the District Office, or marry, until Monday. If you wished to marry on a Saturday it would be wise to arrive on a Thursday at the latest. Weddings do not take place on Sundays.
We arrange transport and escort you to and from the District Office.
The wedding must take place within 28 days of signing the marriage licence.